The 2016 Australian International Business Survey (AIBS) reports on the views of 913 internationally-active Australian businesses, drawn from 19 industry sectors (and 93 sub-sectors), and operating in over 100 international markets.
Highlights from the 2016 Australian International Business Survey
- 5% of survey respondents were in the ICT
- 23% of these companies identified the United States as the top overseas market from which they earned international revenue.
- 47% of companies in the industry indicated they are likely to service their major overseas markets directly from Australia.
That’s where we can help
At Efic, we understand the small to medium business export market, and can work closely with you to provide the financial support you need to grow your business overseas.
We also have a range of free resources available to help you learn more about exporting, including:
- a recent Industry Profile from the 2016 Australian International Business Survey (AIBS), which looks at the key overseas markets for the ICT industry, the main subsectors that are exporting, and the overall business outlook.
- Efic country profiles that provide an overview on the risks of doing business in key markets, including economic outlook and business climate.
- our SME Information Series that provides information and advice on some of the key issues small to medium business exporters face, such as planning for export, managing and accessing finance, building networks and managing risks. These resources also include our eBooks on Exporting to China, Japan, Korea and the Middle East.
How can Efic help your export business grow?
Through our loans, guarantees, bonds and insurance products, we have helped many Australian exporters and subcontractors in the domestic export supply chain take advantage of new contract opportunities that may otherwise have been out of reach.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Download the AIBS ICT Industry profile report here.