Our ability to provide finance support depends on the level of Australian content in your export-related transaction.
For large corporate or sovereign projects, please see our more detailed outline.
What is Australian Content?
When reviewing the Australian content of an export transaction we generally consider:
- goods manufactured or produced in Australia
- inputs sourced from other Australian suppliers
- services performed by third parties in Australia or by Australians employed outside Australia
- the business’s profit margins
- Australian intellectual property.
How much Australian content is needed?
This will vary depending on the transaction. As part of our process, our experts review the transaction details and provide feedback on Australian content and level of support available.