World Risk Developments April 2018
In this month's edition of World Risk Developments we look at the following stories:
- World—China-US tariff impasse risks a costly global trade war
- PNG—earthquake to exacerbate economic woes ahead of new investment
- Peru—FTA a major win for Australian agricultural producers
- Indonesia—new shipping laws exacerbate poor logistics framework
- Turkey—government sponsored credit boom boosts growth and risks
The views expressed in World Risk Developments are Efic’s. They do not represent the views of the Australian Government. The information in this report is published for general information only and does not comprise advice or a recommendation of any kind. While Efic endeavours to ensure this information is accurate and current at the time of publication, Efic makes no representation or warranty as to its reliability, accuracy or completeness. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Efic will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from any act, or failure to act, on the basis of any information or opinions contained in this report.