Our research also shows that small to medium businesses that seek professional advice are twice as likely to be successful with their overseas investment as those that don’t.
The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) can help you to overcome the challenges you face by providing:
- information about markets and industry trends
- introductions to potential partners, buyers, distributors and service providers
- access to international governments and decision-makers
- information about the process of establishing an overseas business
- support in identifying market opportunities, tendering for projects and promoting the business in the market.
To find out more about how Austrade could help you expand your business overseas, you can email them on email@example.com or phone Austrade Direct on 13 28 78.