Wine businesses spend a large amount of their time managing their cashflow. With upfront payment of grapes, long payment terms, and an even longer product life cycle, there are a whole range of business and financial considerations wine businesses need to consider when growing their exports.
The information contained in the Growing your wine exports eBook should help you gain a better understanding of:
- The benefits and opportunities of Free Trade Agreements
- How to enter new markets
- The process of getting your wine ready for export
- How to protect your intellectual property (IP)
- How to access finance for your export contracts, and
- Making sure you get paid in overseas markets.
Download our Growing your wine exports eBook by completing the form below.