- Lead insights driven, digitally led client campaigns
- Support the growth of Australian export businesses
- Join a high performing team and help us make a difference
Efic is Australia’s Export Credit Agency. Our primary purpose is to facilitate and encourage Australian export trade on a commercial basis. We have a strong sense of purpose by supporting Australian companies to achieve export success.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to develop and deliver marketing programs that optimise prospect acquisition, nurture, signing and ongoing advocacy.
This is a highly visible, digital marketing focused role that will see you develop and implement data driven, compelling contact strategies and activities working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, stakeholders, networks and partners.
About the role
On a day to day basis, you will have responsibility over the following key tasks:
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to contribute to the development of yearly marketing plans, focusing on contact strategies aligned to key segment targets
- Capture key learnings from campaign activity as input to refining the plan during the year
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and key partners to develop and execute insights driven, digitally led marketing activity to deliver the agreed marketing KPIs
- Build and manage effective channel plans including partnerships with export focused organisations across government and the private sector, working with the Senior Marketing Manager to analyse value drivers and an effective operating model
- Develop campaign briefs and guides for the development of campaign assets to agreed timelines with the most effective channels used to achieve goals and cost efficiencies
- Contribute to the development of content themes to support campaigns
- Drive campaign implementation – through effective management of internal stakeholders, day-to-day management of creative agencies and suppliers
- Manage collateral and market facing digital assets to ensure positive customer experience and accuracy of information
- Manage partner and sponsorship events and activities, with a focus on data acquisition and improving lead generation
- Ensure strong governance, effectively managing stakeholder socialisation and sign-off, including take a more agile approach which invites diverse and inclusive thinking
- Develop a digitally led, self-service platform including templates and standard materials to support state-based marketing activities
- Ensure sponsorships are fully leveraged at a state-based level, working closely with business development teams
Management and reporting
- Effectively manage activity to budget and on time
- Ensure review and approval processes are in place for all marketing activity, to ensure appropriate governance and to protect our brand and organisation
- Develop lead and lag reporting which shows performance aligned with business and marketing objectives
- Manage relationships with client business teams through regular meetings, attending business development meetings, participating in business planning, and sharing and promoting the outcomes of marketing activities
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced, data-driven digital marketer with a customer centric, collaborative and results oriented approach. You will have strong commercial acumen and the ability to deliver both strategic and operational outcomes in a fast paced and at times complex environment.
Additionally, you will bring the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a similar role with responsibility for marketing, sponsorship and campaign delivery through integrated marketing channels with a strong digital focus
- Tertiary or higher certificate qualification in marketing or communications
- B2B and financial services experience preferred with good knowledge of SME and corporate business markets
- Experience in managing external vendors and resources to deliver high-quality marketing deliverables, on time and on budget
- Experience in working with business teams to develop and implement sales enablement initiatives that drive leads and business results
- Campaign management and delivery experience including planning, delivery and measurement
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems and demonstrated email marketing capabilities (Marketo preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in managing sponsorships and sponsorship entitlements driving business results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload, with a high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Strong written communication skills, specifically in writing copy for events collateral, emails, sponsorship support.
Why Choose Efic?
We are small enough to have impact, BIG enough to make a world of difference.
Our size means our people have interesting and varied work that stretches and challenges them, with the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and specialists. At Efic, there are opportunities to grow your career and broaden your experience, build your expertise, and receive development through targeted learning, mentoring and feedback.
Our people have an impact, and through our collective efforts, we know that helping our customers grow helps Australia grow. Our customers are dynamic and diverse and so are our people. We believe in flexibility and giving our people choices about how they get their work done and how they balance this with other areas of their lives.
If this sounds like you, apply now. We'd love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Friday 14 June 2019.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.