Information and Records Manager - 12 month contract
Efic is Australia’s Export Credit Agency. Our primary purpose is to facilitate and encourage Australian export trade on a commercial basis. We function along commercial lines and partner with banks to provide finance in the ‘market gap’ when the private sector is unable to. We have a strong sense of purpose by supporting Australian companies to achieve export success.
We are seeking an experienced and technology focused Records Manager to lead the business in the delivery of Efic’s information and records management project in line with the NAA Digital Continuity 2020 project.
The role will involve maintaining, updating and implementing records management policies, procedures and systems. This is a key role that will drive and deliver the project’s records management system across the entire business.
About the role
On a day to day basis, you will work closely with key business stakeholders to deliver on the project. Your key responsibilities:
- Develop, update and maintain records management documentation including policies, procedures and systems in line with the NAA Digital Continuity 2020 Policy framework
- Collaborate with vendors and internal IT to implement the records system design
- Develop and lead effective change management plans including the training of staff on a new way of working with records
- Implement and manage disposal policies and processes
- Consult and advise other related agencies on their records management approach
To be successful in the role, you will be a strong communicator who is able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. You will also have skills in project and change management to deliver effectively on the project
- Strong technical understanding and experience in recordkeeping and related information management and archiving practices using an EDRMS
- Experience ensuring compliance with the various Federal Government associated legislation, policies, standards and processes including the NAA Digital Continuity 2020 policy
- Well-developed strategic and operational Project and Change management skills with the ability to develop and improve policies and protocols in partnership with the business
- Strong technology focus with experience in creating and implementing a cloud first digital records information strategy
- Tertiary qualifications in Information and or Records Management, or extensive experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SharePoint and RecordPoint or Records365
Why Choose Efic?
We are small enough to have impact, BIG enough to make a world of difference.
Our size means our people have interesting and varied work that stretches and challenges them, with the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and specialists. At Efic, there are opportunities to grow your career and broaden your experience, build your expertise, and receive development through targeted learning, mentoring and feedback.
Our people have an impact, and through our collective efforts, we know that helping our customers grow helps Australia grow. Our customers are dynamic and diverse and so are our people. We believe in flexibility and giving our people choices about how they get their work done and how they balance this with other areas of their lives.
If this sounds like you, apply now. We'd love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Friday 29th March 2019.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.