We are currently seeking a Team Assistant to provide support to the Chief Customer Officer, Export Finance in the form of diary management, meeting coordination and general administration duties to ensure the efficient day to day running of the departments. In addition, the role provides assistance to the National Director, CSPF, National Director, Business Development, SME and Head of Transaction Management.
This role will:
- Provide proactive diary management, administrative support and travel coordination for the Executive Director’s including scheduling of appointments, prioritising commitments, keeping track of schedules.
- Organise departmental meetings including times and rooms, distributing agendas and taking minutes where necessary.
- Organise meetings/functions with external parties including venues, attendees and catering.
- Generation and distribution of standardised reports on a regular basis.
- Manage and publish the attendance register for the departments utilising the workflow system.
- Manage and coordinate the expenses reporting for the teams, including reconciling Amex expenses, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Coordinate with the Finance department to ensure prompt payment of accounts, reconciliation of recoverable expenses etc.
- Coordinate internal travel processes, monitor invoicing, and be the primary point of contact for internal travel queries.
- Provide relief support to Reception, covering lunches and leave, as part of a team roster.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new team members, schedule meetings and group events, and provide administrative and process support as part of the induction process.
- Assist in the preparation of product and sales presentations.
- Regular and proactive liaison with State teams to ensure they are across head office activities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ corporate experience, ideally gained in financial or professional service environments.
- Highly motivated individual who is driven to provide high-level support and takes accountability for the smooth running of the administration for the team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, while proactively looking ahead and anticipating issues in advance.
- Proficient communicator with strong interpersonal and liaison skills, with the ability to deal effectively with employees and clients at all levels in a professional and supportive manner.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Outlook and PowerPoint.
Why Choose Efic?
We are small enough to have impact, BIG enough to make a world of difference.
Our size means our people have interesting and varied work that stretches and challenges them, with the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and specialists. At Efic, there are opportunities to grow your career and broaden your experience, build your expertise, and receive development through targeted learning, mentoring and feedback.
Our people have an impact, and through our collective efforts, we know that helping our customers grow helps Australia grow. Our customers are dynamic and diverse and so are our people. We believe in flexibility and giving our people choices about how they get their work done and how they balance this with other areas of their lives.
If this sounds like the right organisation for you, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 5pm Friday 11 January 2019.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.