Our door is always open to opportunity
With a world of international opportunities available to Australian businesses, growth through export can be the next step towards expansion for smaller businesses.
However, one of the key barriers to achieving this is a lack of access to export finance solutions.
Banks and other financial institutions are not always able to provide solutions to SMEs.
This is where Efic is able to help, providing creative and innovative solutions for export success.
See how other SMEs have taken the next step through export innovation. Download our white paper on export innovation now.
Working with Australia’s SME exporters
We facilitate and encourage Australian export trade on a commercial basis working with:
- SME exporters
- Australian companies in an export supply chain
- Australian companies looking to establish an overseas direct investment.
Read more about Efic’s criteria.
Our export finance solutions
We work with companies across all industries and across Australia. Our clients export into a wide range of regions, ranging from Asia, to the Americas, Europe and Africa.
Our specialist export finance solutions for SMEs include:
- Working capital solutions to support export contracts and purchase orders, and involvement in export supply chains.
- Working capital guarantees to support you in getting further approvals for working capital finance from your bank.
- Bonds or guarantees to enable your business to provide surety and fulfil contractual obligations when dealing with overseas buyers.
- Documentary credit guarantees to enable you to receive export contract payments from your buyer’s bank.
- Medium term export payments insurance allowing you to receive the export contract payments due to you by moving the payment risk of your contract from your overseas buyer to your buyer’s bank.
- Overseas direct investment guarantees to help your business expand overseas by providing a guarantee to your bank.
Is your business ready to consider a world of opportunities through exporting?
Over the past 50+ years Efic has worked with some of Australia’s best and most innovative SMEs, enabling businesses just like yours to compete on the world stage.
As a specialist provider of export finance solutions, we deliver simple and creative solutions to Australian companies to support them at each stage of their exporting journey: winning business, growing internationally and achieving export success.
Find out more about the six steps to start exporting here.
Export innovation in action
Find out more about how your business can leverage export opportunities by downloading Efic’s whitepaper on Export Innovation, which looks at some best practice ways to consider opportunities in global markets.
Watch some of our SME export success stories
Contact us to discuss how Efic could help you.
Exporter enquiries: 1800 093 724