Australia and South Korea enjoy a strong two-way trade relationship that creates a number of exciting opportunities for Australian SMEs looking to expand into the South Korean market.
Gaining a clear understanding of the opportunities available for doing business in South Korea, as well as any considerations to be aware of, will help Australian exporters entering the market set themselves up for success.
The information contained in this edition of our SME Information Series should help you answer the following questions:
- What is the economic and political environment for doing business in South Korea?
- What opportunities are there for my business in South Korea?
- What do I need to be aware of when entering South Korea? Are there risks to doing business there?
- How should I go about entering the South Korean market?
- What is the Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement and can it benefit my business?
Download our free Exporting to South Korea e-Book here.
The information in this document is published for general information only and does not comprise advice or a recommendation of any kind. A person or entity should seek their own independent legal and financial advice. While Efic endeavours to ensure this information is accurate and current at the time of publication, Efic makes no representation or warranty as to its reliability, accuracy or completeness. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Efic will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from any act, or failure to act, on the basis of any information or opinions contained in this document.