Is the Year of the Dog the year you grow your business into China?
With its economic growth trajectory and rising middle class, there is a large amount of media about China as one of Australia’s most important goods and services export markets.
However, many SMEs have yet to capitalise on these opportunities, whether it be through fear, uncertainty or lack of understanding around how to conduct business in China.
The information contained in this edition of our SME Information Series should help you answer the following questions:
- What is the economic and political environment for doing business in China?
- What opportunities are there for my business in China?
- What do I need to be aware of when entering China? Are there risks to doing business there?
- How should I go about entering the Chinese market?
- What is the China-Australia FTA and can it benefit my business?
Download our free Exporting to China e-Book by completing the form below.