Who we are
Efic is the Australian Government’s export credit agency. We provide Australian businesses with export finance solutions so they can take on the world.
For more than 60 years we have helped hundreds of Australian businesses, small, medium and large, take on global opportunities.
We do this by:
- working with banks and other financial institutions to provide supplementary financing support for export businesses
- providing export finance solutions when the private market cannot
- collaborating with Government agencies to promote our expertise and finance solutions.
What we do
We operate on a commercial basis. Our range of export loans, guarantees, bonds and insurance products help Australian businesses:
- secure export-related contracts in new markets
- expand internationally
- win export supply chain contracts
- deliver on large offshore corporate or sovereign projects with significant Australian content.
Who can we help?
We provide support to small, medium and large businesses across a range of industries that are:
- exporting or with a presence in international markets,
- part of an export supply-chain,
- starting to export or sell to overseas customers.
We’re here to help businesses that are not able to secure specialised export solutions through their banks or other finance partners.