In 2016/17 we continued to focus on helping more Australian SME exporters, in what was a pleasing year for Efic.
- We provided 198 transactions valued at $396 million, supporting 170 export contracts worth over $1 billion.
- 96 per cent of our transactions by number were for SMEs, and 56 per cent of export contracts supported were for SMEs.
- Our annual Commercial Account pre-tax profit was $16.6 million and $11.6 million post-tax, which marginally exceeded our budgeted pre-tax profit of $16.5 million and budgeted post-tax profit of $11.5 million.
- We introduced new product solutions including support for first time exporters, an Export Line of Credit, and an Export Venture Debt product for high-growth businesses.
- We provided support to 17% more SME exporters than in 2015-16.
- Our Small Business Export Loan exceeded total transaction value by 41%.
View a PDF version of the Annual Report here.