We comply with the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 (PID Act). Information about the Act and how to make a public interest disclosure can be found here. Our Public Interest Disclosure policy and procedures are published on our website.
We are committed to investigating wrongdoing and protecting those making public interest disclosures from reprisals and adverse consequences.
If you are a public official under the PID Act and you become aware of serious wrongdoing at Efic, you’re encouraged to report this. Please provide as much detail of the allegation as you can.
A public interest disclosure can be made to of these authorised officers:
- Swati Dave, CEO and Managing Director
- Stuart Neilson, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Risk Officer
- Andrew Watson, Executive Director, Export Finance
- John Pacey, Chief Credit Officer
- John Hopkins, General Counsel and Board Secretary
- David Graham, Executive Director, Corporate, Sovereign & Project Finance
- All of the above
Please complete our online form here.
You have the right to make an anonymous public interest disclosure. It may help us investigate your disclosure if you provide your contact details because the person investigating the matter may need to clarify certain facts with you. It is not mandatory to complete the contact details fields below.
02 8273 5333
Level 10, Export House
22 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000