2010 EFIC Global Readiness index results launch
The 2010 EFIC Global Readiness index (GRi) again shows that Australian companies are actively seeking to expand their global presence. Yet where to invest is less clear. With respondents rating four major economic regions about equal, the questions are which markets present the best balance of opportunity and risk and how to choose between them?
The answers to these questions, along with a presentation of key findings of the GRi 2010 survey, was explored by our expert speakers at a luncheon held on Thursday, 10 June.
To download a copy of the presentation by Roger Donnelly, Chief Economist, EFIC, on the key GRi results, click here.
Our expert panel discussed many of the issues facing Australian companies who are looking to expand overseas. Click here to view the transcript.
- Roger Donnelly, Chief Economist, EFIC
- John Bilmon, Managing Director, PTW Architects
- Kylie Hargreaves, Executive Director of International Markets and Trade, I & I NSW
- Taine Moufarrige, Executive Director, Servcorp
- David Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Think Global Consulting
- Sean Aylmer, Editor-in-Chief, BRW
Download the booklet distributed at the launch, 'Where to invest?' which uses maps to show some of the factors that influence choice of investment destinations.
Photos from the launch can be viewed below.